Joined: 07 Jan 2006
|Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm Post subject: Forum rules
|Dancetheria is a friendly forum, so respect your fellow-poster, respect their opinion, even if it is not exactly the same as your own.
Also we understand that for many of you english is not your native language, but official language of the forum is english, so all non english posts will be deleted.
Try not to make fun of the users that dont speak english as well as you do.
- no spam
- no rascist or hateful remarks of any kind
- don`t open topics to promote your website
- no spaming/abuse of any other member via E-mail or Private Messages
- post in the right sections
- do not start flames, we are aware a forum cant be without some arguing, but all excessive insulting wont be tolerated
- do not harass, bother, threaten, embarrass other members nor do you expose them to any other kind of unwanted behaviour. Do not speak evil of other people or attack them on their race, believe, sexual orientation or heritage
What happends if your break the rules ?
It depends on the kind of violation you have committed. You will get a warning, if you keep on with the unwanted behaviour you can get banned.
All those rules are simply here to keep the place friendly and nice for all the users.